Toolbar Help Needed

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Architect Expertise.

Moderators: Savacc, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Locked
Obelawe
Novice Crafter
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 am

Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Obelawe » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 pm

ok i should have done this is the last post ok her is a link for the loick of this topic ok

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=863022
what i ike to know is in the top right corner the toon got a dbl tool bar and on all my toons i dont ok so what i like to know is what to do to get my dbl tool bar please

thank you

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

Not in game and bazilloins of days since I adjusted that settings, so ...

I know it is a setting somewhere, probably in the Options. Skim through it all for Double Row, or something like that. I would begin with the section Interface, but, I don't recall the exact location.

/Zimoon

User avatar
Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:45 am
Location: Serenity Farm

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Zbignew » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 am

Zimoon wrote:Not in game and bazilloins of days since I adjusted that settings, so ...

I know it is a setting somewhere, probably in the Options. Skim through it all for Double Row, or something like that. I would begin with the section Interface, but, I don't recall the exact location.

/Zimoon
As usual Z is correct, it is about 1/4 way down in the interface tab list of options.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Obelawe
Novice Crafter
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 am

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Obelawe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 pm

yep that worked well and if any one will also ask how to use the top row hold down the contol and press the number so simple

thank you Zimoon and Zbig for your help can we leave this post open as a help hint to the people who might need it

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:35 pm

All posts are always open, almost.
However, we try to restrict the number of stickied threads, if that was what you meant.

I am going to add a note in http://www.swgcraft.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1880 for newcomers :)

GymQuirk
Novice Crafter
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by GymQuirk » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Obelawe wrote:yep that worked well and if any one will also ask how to use the top row hold down the contol and press the number so simple

thank you Zimoon and Zbig for your help can we leave this post open as a help hint to the people who might need it
Actually, the upper toolbar is accessed by Shift+<key>.

Ctrl+<key> will bring up additional toolbar panes. (12 single, or 6 double).

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Zimoon » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:04 pm

GymQuirk wrote:
Obelawe wrote:yep that worked well and if any one will also ask how to use the top row hold down the contol and press the number so simple

thank you Zimoon and Zbig for your help can we leave this post open as a help hint to the people who might need it
Actually, the upper toolbar is accessed by Shift+<key>.

Ctrl+<key> will bring up additional toolbar panes. (12 single, or 6 double).
Exactly which keys you want to use is defined at Options >> Keymap >> ui
SWG presents you with too many options that people love to tweak round with :P
But those you mentioned are the default values for a fresh installation.
Have fun and don't get lost in the Options panel now hehe

Obelawe
Novice Crafter
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:08 am

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Obelawe » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 am

i will stick with the 2 for onw and if i ned more well maybe 1 more of some sort any way
good to know in the option were are the other toolbars

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Toolbar Help Needed

Post by Zimoon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 am

Obelawe wrote:i will stick with the 2 for onw and if i ned more well maybe 1 more of some sort any way
good to know in the option were are the other toolbars
You will soon find that a second pane --- or how you want to define it --- at the toolbar is great. I have all my main icons at the first pane toolbar, but once out in the wild and I bring out my snazzy guardian wolf (thanks Malane for the cool Guardian Mark II Droid -- it is awesome) I need another toolbar pane for all the icons it needs. And perhaps you want to put seldom used items on a third, and so forth. But the best is that you find your way around. And nothing is cut in stone, re-arrange when you feel for it or need it :)

/Zimoon

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests