PC on new Windowed Houses

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Architect Expertise.

Moderators: Savacc, Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Igaida
Novice Crafter

PC on new Windowed Houses

Post by Igaida » Sat May 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Anyone have a good feel for what we should be charging for these?

Zbignew
Intermediate Crafter

Re: PC on new Windowed Houses

Post by Zbignew » Sat May 02, 2009 1:25 pm

First of all, welcome to SWGCraft. I just bought some smalls and mediums on Flurry for 30k/60k respectively. I suspect the price will drop after the novelty and I did get them to help a friend so..."prices may vary due to conditions". I just "re-arranged" my 20+ buildings after the purge so I'm not too enthused about shifting things around again. Would have been nice to have introduced the new structures before the pack up, but that's SOE.

Zbig
Proji--------------------------Syotr
Wannabe Droid Engineer-- Wannabe Ranger

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Tue May 05, 2009 9:32 am

I sell small for 25k, 50k for mediums and 75k for large ones and I sell faster than my 3 factories can produce (chimaera).
It's roughly twice the price I charged for the old standard houses and I think it's around 6cpu. Not bad for recykled resources.
Sork Inc. Perdition, Dantooine
Hunterella, Architect/Armorsmith - Sorkella, Ranger/Riflewoman
Snufsan, Tailor/Chef/x - Healerella, Doctor
Bimborella, Swordswoman/Medic - Sniperella, Rifle/BE

Arriene
Novice Crafter

Post by Arriene » Wed May 06, 2009 1:05 pm

On Bloodfin I sell Guild halls 300k , larges 150k, medium 60k and smalls for 20k...always have and kept the prices the same....sold 175 houses total 77 large 61 medium and the rest smalls...still have 65 assorted new and old on my vendor...think I gave myself carpul tunnel on GU9 day lol :P

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Everyone was going nuts on GU9 with the new houses! :roll:

Our mayor/guild leader was going to rearrange our city until he found out the footprint for the new mediums was different than the old. should have heard him on voice chat :oops: :mrgreen:
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Swedishoyster wrote:I sell small for 25k, 50k for mediums and 75k for large ones and I sell faster than my 3 factories can produce (chimaera).
It's roughly twice the price I charged for the old standard houses and I think it's around 6cpu. Not bad for recykled resources.
There are 3,388 resources in a Small House, 20,600 in a Medium and 37,334 in a Large. So you are getting 7.37 cpu on your Smalls, 2.47 cpu on your Mediums and 2.01 cpu on your Larges.

You really used to sell at half this cost? Unless your purpose was to sell "at cost" to guild members, you were losing money on those Larges.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 pm

My take is simple, price what the market tells you to:
anything less than normal market price is handing the credits to the sneering buyer 8)
anything above market price that is sold, lucky you :P

/Zimoon

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Thu May 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Savacc wrote:
Swedishoyster wrote:I sell small for 25k, 50k for mediums and 75k for large ones and I sell faster than my 3 factories can produce (chimaera).
There are 3,388 resources in a Small House, 20,600 in a Medium and 37,334 in a Large. So you are getting 7.37 cpu on your Smalls, 2.47 cpu on your Mediums and 2.01 cpu on your Larges.

You really used to sell at half this cost? Unless your purpose was to sell "at cost" to guild members, you were losing money on those Larges.
Well tbh I only sold small houses before, medium and large ones I did on demand for free to guildies.

I think i have to check my spreadsheet though, I'm pretty sure it said I was over 5 cpu on all of the houses.

But everything was made from recykled stuff and I did check the bazaars before setting the prices.
and besides, what I might lost on houses was gained on my other vendors who sold for like 15 millions the first 24 h.

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 am

Ok I can confirm I did a mistake in my spreadsheet. I only included the resources in Walls, not the 10 structure modules... Oh well, thanks for spotting it, now I will have a hard time raising my prices lol.