LD-1 Rifle

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Weaponsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Omom A-wo
Novice Crafter

LD-1 Rifle

Post by Omom A-wo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 am

i have come across a LD-1 rifle that can be deconstructed i thought that they were no longer deconstructable? think this may be one of them rare finds and thought i would try to find out some info on it whats it worth when did it become non deconstructable and so forth any info on this please let me know thanks

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: LD-1 Rifle

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Don't know the answer on this one, but ...

Once you have learned the schematic, take a screenshot of its data from the datapad and post the screenie at the schematics forum board here at SWGCraft so we can add the data to the database. LD-1 seems to be missing.

Thanks in advance

/Zimoon

Omom A-wo
Novice Crafter

Post by Omom A-wo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:43 pm

well that might be a while im not sure when and if im going to learn it. i may sit on this a while and try to get some more info on this befor i do that but if i do learn it i will get the screenshots for that

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm

great :)

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 am

Omom A-wo wrote:i have come across a LD-1 rifle that can be deconstructed i thought that they were no longer deconstructable? think this may be one of them rare finds and thought i would try to find out some info on it whats it worth when did it become non deconstructable and so forth any info on this please let me know thanks
I thought the quest "The Road to Exemplar" gave an LD-1 that could be deconstructed.

RokN
Novice Crafter

Post by RokN » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:25 am

Monty Burns wrote:
Omom A-wo wrote:i have come across a LD-1 rifle that can be deconstructed i thought that they were no longer deconstructable? think this may be one of them rare finds and thought i would try to find out some info on it whats it worth when did it become non deconstructable and so forth any info on this please let me know thanks
I thought the quest "The Road to Exemplar" gave an LD-1 that could be deconstructed.
/This
Random looted ones cannot be deconstructed. The level 80 Kinetic LD-1 from the quest can be.

Omom A-wo
Novice Crafter

Post by Omom A-wo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm

hey guys thanks for the info on this i was not sure on any details of this weapon so the info given was a big help thanks to all who contributed here