Bio Tissue

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Weaponsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Bio Tissue

Post by Memnoc » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Hey peeps

I have not tried too use any tissue I have rancor and kyrat tissue with stats on them. Does the tissue still work and the geo cubes as well for weapons when you craft. And if not what can you put in place of it.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Bio Tissue

Post by Zimoon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm

As far as I know, not being a WS nor AS:

Krayt Dragon Tissues are useless for WS, I believe the same is true for any Rancor loot.

Not sure about the Geocave Power Cubes.

/Zim

Paria
Apprentice Crafter

Post by Paria » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Geonosian Power Cubes still drop with various colors (verified this weekend) but WS schematics using them don't care about these colors, cf. Geonosian Sonic Blaster.
Arnh Stardust (Armorsmith or Shipwright) & Mamaria (Droids and Beasts crafter) in ORION on Lok (Chimaera server).

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:37 pm

I have rancor pre-cu bile with stats then I have it with not stats and they say with kyrat tissue. Maybe the glowie weapon schmatics can use the tissue something too look into. It just seems foolish too have the tissue in the game without any use.

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Memnoc wrote:I have rancor pre-cu bile with stats then I have it with not stats and they say with kyrat tissue. Maybe the glowie weapon schmatics can use the tissue something too look into. It just seems foolish too have the tissue in the game without any use.
There are tons of things in the game that have been there with no use! :oops: Chefs have had an open slot in some of our schematics that aren't used for anything ...
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.