Wookie armor

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Locked
wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Wookie armor

Post by wrackspurt » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Been meaning to ask for a long time. Is wookie armor only found as loot or is it something a trader can make?

Zimoon
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4817
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am
Location: Stockholm, SE
Contact:

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Zimoon » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:41 pm

I am certainly no expert on armor, have never played munition, but I know for sure AS can do Wookiee stuff. My Tailor had a contract for a while for armor paddings for an AS that had specialized in Wookiee armor.

/Z

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Re: Wookie armor

Post by wrackspurt » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:48 pm

I see it now. If I wait til I'm 86th lvl to respec to Munitions, I'll be able to make my own wookie armor for a change.

User avatar
Sahmee
Novice Crafter
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Sahmee » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:33 pm

I had a AS craft me my first set of armor and it was a fine set of Kashyyykian Ceremonial armor with 6000 resistances across the board. Tremendous stuff.

User avatar
thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:15 pm

Re: Wookie armor

Post by thegreywolfe » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:01 pm

wrackspurt wrote:I see it now. If I wait til I'm 86th lvl to respec to Munitions, I'll be able to make my own wookie armor for a change.
No real need to create your own. Just check the bazaar to see what armorsmiths are selling gear right now and contact one to make the armor for you.
Image

wrackspurt
Advanced Crafter
Posts: 306
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:02 am
Location: Naboo (4618, -7289)

Re: Wookie armor

Post by wrackspurt » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Sahmee wrote:I had a AS craft me my first set of armor and it was a fine set of Kashyyykian Ceremonial armor with 6000 resistances across the board. Tremendous stuff.
How much did he charge for that?

uta'
Novice Crafter
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: Wookie armor

Post by uta' » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:43 pm

While wookie armor does make your character look very nice, (i love the recon armor best myself) youre loosing out on several sockets in which you can add armor attachments.

my suggestion would be to go find a set of factional armor, that way youre not missing out on any sockets like helmet and bracers, gloves, boots, leggings... etc etc.

the more stats the better! kinda weird I say that as my wookie smuggler rolls around on recon wook armor but if it was to be my pvp combat character id strap her up with a nice set of factional armor.

besides it gives you a nice *under-the-radar* feel since neither you nor your enemies can seeyour armor being equipped... roll to restuss... unequp your GLC.. hang out until you see fit and jump your bounty and catch him off guard like no other :twisted:

Rybe
Novice Crafter
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:45 am

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Rybe » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:42 am

You need one of these to make wook armor:

http://groups.msn.com/FreeWookieAllianc ... PhotoID=78

/waves to all

Kirneh
Apprentice Crafter
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Planet Terra, Germany, Black Forrest
Contact:

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Kirneh » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:26 am

Wow!
Fully automated armor production!
I need to get my hand to that industrial installation!
Burn the land, boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me!

User avatar
Stobbart
Novice Crafter
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:28 am
Location: Leicestershire, UK
Contact:

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Stobbart » Thu May 22, 2008 1:45 am

uta' wrote:While wookie armor does make your character look very nice, (i love the recon armor best myself) youre loosing out on several sockets in which you can add armor attachments.

my suggestion would be to go find a set of factional armor, that way youre not missing out on any sockets like helmet and bracers, gloves, boots, leggings... etc etc.

the more stats the better! kinda weird I say that as my wookie smuggler rolls around on recon wook armor but if it was to be my pvp combat character id strap her up with a nice set of factional armor.

besides it gives you a nice *under-the-radar* feel since neither you nor your enemies can seeyour armor being equipped... roll to restuss... unequp your GLC.. hang out until you see fit and jump your bounty and catch him off guard like no other :twisted:
Correct me if I am wrong but does this mean I also made a bad decision of making my Armorsmith a wookie? Would this not have been a good idea in order for capped Armor.
Starting up on TCPrime now.

Kirneh
Apprentice Crafter
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Planet Terra, Germany, Black Forrest
Contact:

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Kirneh » Mon May 26, 2008 8:46 am

To use the special armor smith SEAs, you only need shirt, chest and a weapon. But I think there is no shirt for wookies out there. So that can be a problem.
Burn the land, boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me!

kelsaka
Intermediate Crafter
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:10 am
Location: Newport, Wales

Re: Wookie armor

Post by kelsaka » Mon May 26, 2008 10:57 am

Kirneh wrote:To use the special armor smith SEAs, you only need shirt, chest and a weapon. But I think there is no shirt for wookies out there. So that can be a problem.
There is. A wookiee undershirt that is crafted by tailors was added a while back. Its invisible when worn, so no need to worry about matching it to your fur colour :wink:
~ Kelsaka Rymi ~
SWG Cover Girl September 2008
TRF ~ Naboo ~ Infinity

Kirneh
Apprentice Crafter
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Planet Terra, Germany, Black Forrest
Contact:

Re: Wookie armor

Post by Kirneh » Tue May 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Well, then that's all you need for the exotic mods.
And for the rest of the stuff.... as the helmet is part of the chest, you will lose those 3 slots for mods. For boots and gloves you should be able to wear faction armor, as it is invisible.

SOE really should think about adding more sockets for some armor parts. As wookie chest fill the place of chest and helmet, it should get 2 sockets to insert SEAs. Mabari needs 5 sockets for the chest. It's just necessary to limit 1 socket for the use of a breastplate attachment, so that it won't be able to place more then 3 exotics on it. This will clear the problems of clothing using more then one slot.
Burn the land, boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me!

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest