Questions about Armor Attachments

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Questions about Armor Attachments

Post by Savacc » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:27 am

Im trying to put togather a "Block Suit" for my combat alt. I decided to put it on RIS armor and just purchased a set. If Im making a mistake by using RIS please tell me now. The armorsmith included a Marbari Belt and an Ubesse Bandolier (or maybe the other way around). My question is, do the belt and bandoier take Armor or Clothing Attachments? Same question with the RIS boots and gloves, are they armor or clothing? I think I want to use a socketted PSG instead of the belt, what kind of attachment do PSGs take?

I think I want 10 attachments with Strength 35, Precision 35 and Block Value 35. Then 3 sets of Strength 35, Block Chance 8 and Healing Efficiency 4.
Are there any Armorsmiths on Eclipse lurking here that can make these for me? :D

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:06 am

According to the AS who made my armor, he thinks the Bandolier takes Clothing Attachments, but is sure all the rest are Armor. Anyone care to verify this for me? :?:

Feralmonkey
Artisan Forum Moderator

Post by Feralmonkey » Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:35 am

Yeah bandoleers use CAs. Block value is a good one to get :)
Kerrimumykamm Former Master Jedi Ahazi
Feralmonkey Former Master Domestics Ahazi

Feralmonkey play tester of Basilisk on the EMU
Feralmonkey Master Rifles but doing the Hologrind on Exile of the EMU

I helped uncover the Stormtubber plot with Eevaa

thegreywolfe
Advanced Crafter

Re: Questions about Armor Attachments

Post by thegreywolfe » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:53 pm

Savacc wrote:Im trying to put togather a "Block Suit" for my combat alt. I decided to put it on RIS armor and just purchased a set. If Im making a mistake by using RIS please tell me now. The armorsmith included a Marbari Belt and an Ubesse Bandolier (or maybe the other way around). My question is, do the belt and bandoier take Armor or Clothing Attachments? Same question with the RIS boots and gloves, are they armor or clothing? I think I want to use a socketted PSG instead of the belt, what kind of attachment do PSGs take?

I think I want 10 attachments with Strength 35, Precision 35 and Block Value 35. Then 3 sets of Strength 35, Block Chance 8 and Healing Efficiency 4.
Are there any Armorsmiths on Eclipse lurking here that can make these for me? :D
RIS boots & gloves are armor as is the Mabari belt. I haven't tried the bandoleer myself though. It shouldn't matter if you use RIS boots and gloves or tailor made ones, the only thing that will be important is you will need to have the proper attachment made for them.