Missing schematics

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Armorsmith Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Ibaum
Apprentice Crafter

Missing schematics

Post by Ibaum » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 am

Hey all you crazy armorsmiths! I noticed none of the factional armor schematics are up, and thought I'd see if one or more of you could start posting them in your spare time. I'm looking to get rebel battle armor made and I'm trying to negotiate a price if I can provide nice resources for it... except I don't know what I need or how many. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if you could just reply here with what I need if you don't want to add the schems.
/Ibaum

Vedauwoo
Novice Crafter

Re: Missing schematics

Post by Vedauwoo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Ibaum wrote:Hey all you crazy armorsmiths! I noticed none of the factional armor schematics are up, and thought I'd see if one or more of you could start posting them in your spare time. I'm looking to get rebel battle armor made and I'm trying to negotiate a price if I can provide nice resources for it... except I don't know what I need or how many. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if you could just reply here with what I need if you don't want to add the schems.

Well, your final appearance assembly resources really do not matter....as there is not value to condition because there is no decay.

so, unless you have a customer that is just a stickler for having high numbers on things, it would be a waste of time and good resources....