A couple of questions - I'm probably being a doofus again...

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

A couple of questions - I'm probably being a doofus again...

Post by Nitebytes » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:45 am

I know I've posted a coupleof questions in other people's threads (possibly a necropost too - sorry about that), but I have a couple of others Questions too. I hope they're not all as daft as my last question (I'm still embarassed about that one)

Interplanetary Survey Droid.
Is it worth the hassle to make, or am I best looking for resources the old-fashioned ways (visit each planet in turn and fire up the survey tools)?

Is there a cap on how many Droids / Pets we have have in our datapad aside from the datapad total (which also includes vehicles and ships?)

Are the R2 (and other Astromechs) we can craft by default any different to the ones that can be bought as schematics from Rebel Recruiters for?
Server: Eclipse
Guild: Orion
Toons:
Cha'guar Gotha'kon:- Engineer and Geneticist
Kay'leigh:- Dancer, Musician & Plastic Surgeon
Quay-Shi:- Gun for Hire & Interior Designer
Kay'le:- Naritus Refugee, Medic & Beastmaster

HydroTek
Intermediate Crafter

Re: A couple of questions - I'm probably being a doofus agai

Post by HydroTek » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Interplanetary Survey Droid ..Is it worth the hassle to make
Yes, (like the short answer?) Experiment on them until you have quantity of 10, since that is the number of planets that you can use them on, put the rest of your points in the other line to reduce survey time. You will need to manually check Kash and Musty.

How many droids in your datapad, I can't say for sure ...I have 10 on my main trader, but not sure of the limit.

Are the R2 (and other Astromechs)
Same only a lot cheaper cost ...isn't the R2 like 250k from the recruiter? Gonna make me go look ..lol
If it's stuck :x ...force it ...if it breaks, :shock: you needed a new one anyway :)
Characters(Legends): HydroTek, Ditty, and Talo ..give a shout if you see me in game

Nitebytes
Novice Crafter

Re: A couple of questions - I'm probably being a doofus agai

Post by Nitebytes » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:13 am

Cool. You just saved me 250k of finding out the hard way :)

(Pointless follow up question just to satisfy my curiosity - So why do eSOE have them there, is it a prat-trap to catch the unwary?)
Server: Eclipse
Guild: Orion
Toons:
Cha'guar Gotha'kon:- Engineer and Geneticist
Kay'leigh:- Dancer, Musician & Plastic Surgeon
Quay-Shi:- Gun for Hire & Interior Designer
Kay'le:- Naritus Refugee, Medic & Beastmaster