Discussion on starsider about crafting stations in droids

Ask & answer questions, submit ideas or post guides on the Droid Engineer Expertise.

Moderators: Crafting Forum Moderators, Forum Moderator

duwilliam
Novice Crafter

Discussion on starsider about crafting stations in droids

Post by duwilliam » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 am

hello she here is what i have recently ran into there has been some discussion that you when crafting a driod can install all 5 crafting stations into the droid i have looked through all the scematics and at most have three general sockets which in turn means 3 crafting stations a fellow guildie of mine says that his has 5 stations in it and was wondering if you can get all 5 into the droid if so what steps would you have to take in order to get them all in

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Re: Discussion on starsider about crafting stations in droids

Post by Zimoon » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 am

duwilliam wrote:hello she here is what i have recently ran into there has been some discussion that you when crafting a driod can install all 5 crafting stations into the droid i have looked through all the scematics and at most have three general sockets which in turn means 3 crafting stations a fellow guildie of mine says that his has 5 stations in it and was wondering if you can get all 5 into the droid if so what steps would you have to take in order to get them all in
Use the advanced droids that can take 2 clusters, each cluster taking 3 modules :)

/Zimoon

duwilliam
Novice Crafter

Post by duwilliam » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:32 am

thanks a bunch i was wondering how it was done

Tech Twin
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Tech Twin » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:46 pm

From what I understand, Update 12 will address alot of the ambiguity and confusion regarding sockets vs. cluster and other droid terminologoes. YAY!

The Namasoon Zoo as featured on Garva's "Home Show"; Nostalgia from SWG of Old!