Looking to a Brighter Future!

The purpose of this board is for any announcements by the developers. Only developers can start topics on this board.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

Looking to a Brighter Future!

Post by Slyvampy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:47 pm

http://www.swgcraft.co.uk has gone through one heck of a development cycle with Sobuno driving alot of the day to day fixes and bug changes to the development site.

I thought it would be a good time to let you know what we have been doing in the backend of the system so to speak, and to let you know what is planned ahead.

As you may already know, we are currently looking for some bright new creative members to join the team to help with the branding and re-skinning of the site. This work has been in progress for the last month or so already and we are nearly finished.

As for the features that remain, we are tidying them up, refining code and we will be revisiting some of the earlier sections to enhance them with speed and performance, especially for our friends on the others side of the pond.

Being a European based site, means we are looking at mirroring a server in the states to help that process abit, i will keep you informed of this.

However one last thing I would like to mention is a very big thank you to you, the supporters of this huge project. Without your contiuned effort in helping us achieve this massive task, we wouldn't be able to deliver. So once again a BIG THANK YOU to you, the user!

Regards,
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

Sproc
Novice Crafter

Thank You!

Post by Sproc » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm

I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful job that you are doing with this site. I use it almost everyday. Im not website savy, so other then using the site, I dont think I could be much of a help. Once again, thank you for all that you do!

Semper Fi,

Sproc of Bria
Sproc
Master of Structures
Bria

“Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan