SWGCraft DATA

The purpose of this board is for any announcements by the developers. Only developers can start topics on this board.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Slyvampy
Lead Developer

SWGCraft DATA

Post by Slyvampy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:07 pm

Its that awful time for data imput...

Basically we have majority of the data from SWGCraft.com now, however...

If you could send us some of your "backed up" data, so we can confirm our inport scripts work, and verfiy the data we have.

Please can you send them as either CSV files or EXCEL files to the following address please: data@swgcraft.co.uk that would be most awesome.

Any data is appricated no matter how large or small, after all its just going to be used to verfiy our data.

Many thanks in advance!
Slyvampy
Founder, SWGCraft.org
http://www.swgcraft.org

fredguilmette
Novice Crafter

Re: SWGCraft DATA

Post by fredguilmette » Tue May 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Just update the Naritus, Mustafar resource with Mineral with all names and about70%of stat done. :!:
Last edited by fredguilmette on Thu May 29, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Tue May 27, 2008 8:54 pm

fredguilmette wrote:Just update the Naritus, Mustafar resource with Mineral with all names and about70%of stat done. :!:
Congrats to your first post and welcome here :D

I am just a little confused what you are meaning here. Are you updating the Mustafarian resources at Narutus? Or do you wish somebody to do that for you?

/Zimoon

fredguilmette
Novice Crafter

Post by fredguilmette » Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Sorry, I been playing SWG to help with my writting skills for almost 3 years.
Ty you for replay :)
I notic the data for resouce on Mustafar, Naritus was not posted and need some Mustafar resources for my droid engineer Gawo.

So, to help get ball rolling on this data base for resouces on Mustafar, Naritus.

I just did survey on all type of resouce, but creatures. :)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Fri May 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Great, just exactly what needs to be done. Hopefully your action will make a few more join in and soon you are a group that help each other.

Are you using ISDroids (interplanetary survey droids)*? Then SWGAide can help you uploading data to SWGCraft, have a look at my signature :)

/Zimoon

* Unfortunately ISDroids do not cover Kashyyyk nor Mustafar. On the other hand these planets do not have too many different resources at a time.