Beta-test of phpBB3

The purpose of this board is for any announcements by the developers. Only developers can start topics on this board.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Sobuno
Developer

Beta-test of phpBB3

Post by Sobuno » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:55 pm

Well, for a month or so now, we've had phpBB3 up and running at a secret location. Tonight, I decided to update to the newest Release Candidate and allow everyone to access the forum so we can sort out issues we might have with it (And add our custom fields, BBCode etc.)

Note: Posts written on the phpBB3 forum won't transfer to this phpBB2 forum and will forever be lost once we delete the beta-forum again. So, don't post anything over there you want us to see :)

The address is: http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/forums2/

Report any bugs you find in here :)

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:30 am

I couldnt log in, said I wasnt regestered. I regestered as "Savacc" but then it said "Savacc" was already in use.

edit - Ok got it to work the second time.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:17 am

Savacc wrote:I couldnt log in, said I wasnt regestered. I regestered as "Savacc" but then it said "Savacc" was already in use.

edit - Ok got it to work the second time.
Yeah, usernames was transfered over there :)

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Upgraded it to the latest Release Candidate and added the ability to select your server and planet (Like here), type in a Donate To thingy and select whether percentages (Stat percentages) should be shown or not (Will still be able to be switched on/off at the page)

Options are located under User Control Panel -> SWGCraft.co.uk

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:52 pm

Sobuno wrote:Upgraded it to the latest Release Candidate and added the ability to select your server and planet (Like here), type in a Donate To thingy and select whether percentages (Stat percentages) should be shown or not (Will still be able to be switched on/off at the page)

At the options page for this, please describe what the "thingy" is for, atm it is not really clear to me but I guess I will find out. Better describe it right away.

/Z

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 pm

Zimoon wrote:
Sobuno wrote:Upgraded it to the latest Release Candidate and added the ability to select your server and planet (Like here), type in a Donate To thingy and select whether percentages (Stat percentages) should be shown or not (Will still be able to be switched on/off at the page)

At the options page for this, please describe what the "thingy" is for, atm it is not really clear to me but I guess I will find out. Better describe it right away.

/Z
Will do (It's just for the Donate To field on the Resource Contributors page)

Zimoon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zimoon » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:57 pm

Clarify myself, describe all fields. Perhaps a ?-mark button that expands.

I figured out what you mean by "thingy", but the %-thingie, is it implemented? I did not notice any difference, or do I have to log out/in or something. At least the http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/home.php has no difference, which is what the not-working link in the header refers to.

Good job anyway :)

/Z

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:04 pm

Zimoon wrote:I figured out what you mean by "thingy", but the %-thingie, is it implemented? I did not notice any difference, or do I have to log out/in or something. At least the http://www.swgcraft.co.uk/dev/home.php has no difference, which is what the not-working link in the header refers to.
I guess my quick notes for myself aren't clear to anyone else :P "(No function, but saved)" was just for me to remember that it doesn't do anything at the moment, but the setting is still saved