Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:49 pm
- Forum: Engineering - Artisan
- Topic: Control Units, MSS, etc for crafting stations
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10056
Also keep in mind, when the Structures Crafter makes the Stations it will need: two Control Units two MSS Five Droid Storage Compartments. so configure your factory runs based off the DSC...meaning you can only produce 199 stations at a time alowing for 5 DSC's in the schematic...less if the struct...
- Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 pm
- Forum: Munitions - Armorsmith
- Topic: Questions about Armor Attachments
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6711
1. Does adding armor attachments to a piece of crafted armor give it a CL requirement? I'm working on a suit for a level 22 officer, where money is no object, and was thinking of trying to do a complete set with triple 35s, if they could wear it. 2. I read somewhere that attaching a 2-stat SEA to a ...
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 pm
- Forum: Engineering - Droid Engineer
- Topic: Factional Droid Schematics
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3124
I was looking through a faction guide, trying to determine if the 'Tech' chest was available as a schematic, and came across a list of droid schematics that are available for purchase as a factional item. Are these any different than the schematics that Engineering-spec'd Traders get? Are they one-u...